Our one-day course on the Management of Personal Data Breaches will take you through the key things you need to know when dealing with a breach.
Facilitated by an expert trainer, we’ll cover everything from defining a breach through to compensation rights and implications. This ensures you come away feeling confident and prepared to deal with all aspects of data breaches.
Defining Personal Data Breaches
- What are they?
- How do they happen?
- Assessing risk
- Response & evaluation
- Notifying the supervisory authority
- Consequences of failing to meet notification requirements
- Informing data subjects
- Informing relevant stakeholders
Processes and controls
- Record keeping requirements for personal data breaches
- Technical and organisational controls
- Potential liabilities
- 1 day course with experienced trainer
- All course materials
- Template documents to take away
Purpose of the Training
Data breaches can happen at any time and involve many different types of data. This course will give you the confidence and knowledge you need to deal with personal data breaches.
You’ll come away from this session knowing how to identify a breach, who to notify and when, best practice for stakeholder communication, and methods for risk assessment and mitigation.