Subject Access Requests Training – Why your team need to train with market leaders DPAS.
OUR EXPERTS ARE HERE TO TEACH YOU ABOUT SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
At DPAS we’ve been redacting SARs for public and private sector organisations for over 5 years helping to either clear SAR backlogs, or deal with complicated HR or legal SARs.
Over the years we’ve picked up so many useful SAR redaction hints and tips that can save your team time and consequently save your organisation money. We’ve used most SAR platforms and redaction software, we know what work and what doesn’t.
We have dealt with so many different variations of SARs so we can provide advice and guide you how to make the best decision for the data subject and your organisation. We’ve also written some useful tips and hints which you can find here.
WHAT WILL YOUR STAFF LEARN?
- What is a reasonable and proportionate search, what about paper files?
- What about third parties and their data, can we release it, what is redaction all about?
- Practical tips to speed up the redaction process without affecting quality.
- Software suggestions
- Open discussion on your practical challenges
- Overview of relevant law in the UK.
- What rights do individuals have and in what circumstances do they apply?
- Determining whether a valid request has been made.
- Liaising with the applicant to clarify the request.
- Authenticating the identity of requestors.
- Timescales for responding to requests.
- Dealing with third party information and practical redaction guidance.
- Understanding exemptions and how to apply them.
- Presenting the response to the applicant including how to redact documents.
- Dealing with unfounded or excessive requests.
- Practical guidance on best practice and managing the process.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS TRAINING?
- One-day interactive course with an experienced trainer.
- All course materials.
- Exam (If CPD credits are to be redeemed).
- Lunch and refreshments (if classroom based).
- DPAS folder, pad and pen (if classroom based).
- Template documents to take away, including; SAR Redaction Policy and On-boarding Documents.
- Useful tools and resources for further learning.
HOW MUCH IS THE COURSE?
- £495 per delegate (one day course)
- 25% discount for more than one employee
- Group discount for organisation specific SAR training
- Contact us to discuss your requirements – we will not be beaten on price